Have you ever bought those stick people window clings for your vehicle windows?
I have. In fact, I've bought them twice. I've bought both a girl to represent me and a dog to represent Bandit. The problem is my windows are never "clean enough" to apply them and I forget I have them.
When the SUV is dirty, I think about washing it and...and I even do...(eventually)...but then it's too wet to apply the clings (the dryer at the car wash never gets my SUV completely dry, so I drive around and let the air finish the job I paid for). By the time they are dry enough to apply the clings, I have forgotten why I'm driving around town in a freshly laundered SUV.
I have actually remembered I have the clings on a day when I have clean, dry windows. Unfortunately, by that time I've usually forgotten the "safe place" I placed the clings--so I wouldn't lose them between the time I bought them and I had clean, dry windows on which to install them. That would be why I've bought them twice. I've even toyed with the idea of washing the SUV, completing the air dry on a drive to the store to purchase a third set of clings, and applying them in the store parking lot. But that would announce to the world--at least the world of the parking lot:
I can't make the short trip back home with my memory intact.
I justify my forgetfulness by rationalizing to myself: I really prefer the Chinese Crested Window Nose Art on the inside portion of the windows. After all, it's the original artwork of Bandit--my spoiled rotten baby! Justification and Rationalization are two of my specialties. Another specialty is my ability to throughly spoil Bandit rotten.
BTW, I do give Bandit a clean, blank canvas on which to create his masterpiece from time to time--I wouldn't want to stifle his creativity.
I usually wait until his masterpiece of the moment is so thick neither he nor I can see outside. :~)
Welcome to the BOMB.
The Blog Of the "Mother" of Bandit.
The Blog Of the "Mother" of Bandit.
Bandit is my Hairless Chinese Crested--he's the "normal" one. I, on the other hand, am unrepentantly "pet-crazy." You know the type--the spinster who lives in the haunted house three blocks over with 72 cats...okay, so I don't have 72 cats, and my house isn't haunted--but my dogs wardrobe is better than mine! Need I say more? :~)
I've never been consistant at journaling, so the timing of my blogs will be sporadic at best. I just hope they are as entertaining to you as they are to me; however, be forewarned: Most of my blogs will be about The BaldOne. In spite of his Don King "do," I think he's just as cute as any of the Brothers B!
Now, if I can just remember not to get him wet--or feed him after midnight...
- My bags are packed and I'm always ready to seek out an adventure with Bandit and Moggy in tow. Bandit is my ten year old Chinese Crested, who I frequently call The Bald One or The BaldOne Boy (like he was one of the Baldwin Brothers). Moggy’s full name is Pip-Moggy. He’s my gansta-resuce kitty. I couldn’t decide between Pip (which are the spots on die and domino tiles) and Moggy (or Moggie when I mistakenly thought he was a she), so I combined the two. Moggy refers to the British term for "cat of unknown parentage .” So in essence, I have an almost bald dog, and I’ve named my cat “Spot.”
Fun Stuff (I'm doing now or have done)
- Artistic Attempts weekly (alternating between Painting With A Twist, That Art Place, and Peniot's Palette).
- Bunko with the Belton Bunko Babes monthly.
- Participating in the A to Z Blogging Challenge.
- Spades and Liverpool Rummy with the Spadetts weekly.
- The Mighty Texas Dog Walk, Austin (fund raiser for Service Dogs, Inc--they train shelter dogs to be Service Dogs, then give them free of charge to people with disabilities.)